We have a specialist for every need.
About Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center
Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center is a 24-hour animal hospital offering emergency and specialty pet care at our fully staffed facilities in Waukesha, Grafton, and Racine. Specializing in Anesthesiology/Pain Management,Cardiology,Critical Care,Dentistry,Dermatology,Internal Medicine,Integrative Services, Neurology, Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging, Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Surgery, WVRC provides Wisconsin and northern Illinois with the highest quality veterinary medical attention 7 days a week, 365 days a year. For more information about WVRC, click here.
Exceptional people. Extraordinary care. 24/7.
Expanding Emergency and Specialty Veterinary Care in Southern Wisconsin
A gleaming new hospital with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and specially designed surgical suites, filled with highly-trained doctors, specialists, technicians, and administrative staff for patients of the four-legged variety will be coming to the Racine/Kenosha area soon.
WVRC will be breaking ground this Fall on an 11,000 square foot facility near the corner of HWY 31 and Somers Road, which will eventually replace our current location on Old Green Bay Road less than five miles away. Included this new facility will be:
- Nine exam rooms
- Surgery Suite with four surgery/procedure rooms
- Private Bereavement Room and Family Visitation area for clients who have to say good-bye to their beloved pets
- Separate dog and cat wards to reduce patient stress
- Larger ICU and Recovery area away from the noise and activity of the treatment area
- CT and ultrasound on the same floor as treatment and procedures to reduce transporting patients
- In addition to Surgery and Ophthalmology – Oncology and Dermatology will be taking appointments twice a week
- Wrap around driveway with a covered entrance, which will come in handy during inclement weather
Saturday, September 28th | 12:00-3:30pm
Fox River Park
W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
PuppyUp Waukesha is a family focused event for all humans and canines to enjoy! This heartwarming and energizing event raises awareness, funds and provides education in the field of comparative oncology and the links between canine and human cancer. It is a day to honor and recognize those who have survived or are battling cancer, and memorialize those whose lives have been lost to this disease. Meet our canine and human heroes, visit our sponsors and vendors, enjoy music, food and fun!