Noopy

 In Success Stories
Chocolate & Raisin Ingestion

This cutie is Noopy – a 4 year old Dachshund that visited WVRC – Racine for eating a box of chocolates that also contained raisins… both of which are toxic to dogs!  Noopy stayed two days in the hospital until her blood pressure and heart rate stabilized and she completed IV fluids to prevent kidney damage from the raisins.  Noopy’s owners report she is doing extremely well at home!  Hooray for Noopy!

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search

Nancy was hit by carBlack and white cat