In Success Stories
Suspected Rat Poison Ingestion

Meet Chula, a 2-year-old mixed breed dog that came to our Racine clinic for severe lethargy and difficulty breathing. Dr. Glazer discovered she had a pleural effusion or fluid build up around the lungs, was severely anemic and her blood wasn’t able to clot normally. She was hospitalized for aggressive treatment and close monitoring. She had a red blood cell transfusion and two plasma transfusions. We suspect she may have ingested rat poison but are unsure. The good news – she is now back at home and doing well!

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search

Snoopy recovered from hypoytensionMilo had carbon monoxide poisoning