Lily

 In Success Stories
Gorilla Glue

Ever wonder what would happen if you ate Gorilla Glue?  

Lily, a 3.5-year-old Jack Russell Terrier recently found out exactly what would happen. After her family veterinarian referred her to WVRC for treatment, Dr. Johnson reviewed her x-rays and discovered that Lily’s stomach was extremely distended and the Gorilla Glue had expanded and conformed to the exact shape of her stomach. Dr. Johnson performed surgery and was able to remove all of the glue, almost in one piece! Lily is recovering well and resting to allow her body to heal completely, and hopefully staying away from glue

Start typing and press Enter to search

Jewel Success StoryDomino Success Story