Stella & Samwell

 In Success Stories
Naproxen Ingestion

Stella and Samwell are two adorable pups that came to WVRC – Grafton and saw Dr. Kristen Temo, Critical Care Specialist, after being found with an entire chewed up bottle of Naproxen. It was possible they ingested up to 60 tablets. One tablet would have been toxic enough to cause problems. They were both given IV fluids, charcoal and gastrointestinal protectants and were in hospital for for a few days. Both went home feeling so much better and in good spirits! Kudos to team Grafton!

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search

Aileron fights hepatitisGeories survives being hit by car