Wallace

 In Success Stories
Foreign Body

This beautiful cat is Wallace.  He was playing with a toy filled with catnip that had a ribbon attached.  When the owners went to take away the ribbon, it was gone.  It was suspected that Wallace ingested it and his owners brought him to our Waukesha hospital.  X-rays showed the possibility of something that looked like soft tissue.  He was given medication to vomit, but never did.  Drs. Heinemann and Vuolo took great care of Wallace.  He was anesthetized and the ribbon was removed via endoscopy.  Wallace recovered well and went home later the same day with dietary restrictions!

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search

Cheech overcomes severe allergic reactionSheena had ball lodged in throat