The health care of pets is a partnership between owner and veterinarian.
When you refer a pet in need of emergency or critical care, you can trust that WVRC will act as an extension of your care. Following a visit to WVRC, a complete copy of the patient’s record will be sent to your office. Any x-rays, ultrasound, CT, or MRI images will be made available online as well. We highly encourage you to call and discuss your patients’ cases with our staff any time. We appreciate your dedication, trust, and partnership.
Log in to the portal to view all of your images at WVRC. Upload DICOM images directly to us from the image portal or send us images directly from your system. If you have any questions about image viewing or transfer, please call (866) 542-3241.
You can share your images with us in a variety of ways:
- Log in to the portal to upload your DICOM files
- E-mail your files (jpeg or DICOM) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us images directly from your system. We can give your our DICOM network information to put into your own system as a DICOM node to allow ‘computer-to-computer transfer of images. This is the fastest and most efficient method of image transfer. Please call (866) 542-3241 for more information.
- If you send us a link to your imaging study (as with Antech Imaging Services as an example), please send that link to email@example.com
- Use the online referral form on to send images with all of your patient’s information in one place
- Hard films can be sent via mail or with your client. Please note that we may retain your films for up to two months dependent on how often we see your patient
Click above to download a .pdf and fax or email it to us.
Use this online form to send us information about your referral or transfer. You can upload medical records and images on this form as well. (We have eliminated the hassles with emails and file size limitations.)
We know how hard it is to fit into your staff’s schedule and our specialists can help. You pick the date and topic, we order lunch for you and your staff, and provide training at your location! It’s that simple. Check out our list of our Lunch & Learns for your staff – each topic (bullet point) is approximately 60 minutes in length. Once you find a topic that works for your staff contact Beverly at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Need more brochures or other materials? Let us know!
Do your clients want to know about how much a surgery or consult will cost? We’ve put together a fee schedule for you to share. If you need pricing for a procedure that isn’t listed, please contact Danielle.